We’re looking for a few Student Ambassadors to help us promote Unilife and the great service we offer over the summer. If you’re friendly, chatty and aren’t afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new, then we want to hear from you!
The main purpose of the role is
- raise the profile of Unilife amongst our external student audiences
- make existing Unilife students more aware of just how much we can offer them
- provide valuable feedback in order to better shape the products and services we provide to our students
As an ambassador you’d be
- Handing out flyers and engaging with students across the city.
- Actively engaging regularly on Unilife social media channels and encouraging engagement from other students, both current Unilife students and external students.
- Supporting the Unilife marketing team in relevant campaigns and initiatives, such as attending Unilife social events, conducting student surveys and handing out our hugely popular Unilife goodies.
- Providing feedback as and when required on new campaigns either in person, by email or by attending occasional focus groups.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain some valuable work experience for your CV and also be paid for some of the work you carry out.
Please let us know if you’re interested in finding out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.