1. Unilife Ltd
(company no. 7904120) registered office is at 96. Broad Street, Portsmouth, PO1
3. Entrants must be a current Unilife resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Unilife and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Unilife Student ambassadors are not employees and will therefore be allowed to enter.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Unilife Facebook Page.
7. Closing date for entry will be 8th May 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Unilife reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Unilife.
10. Unilife is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize consists of a one overall winner will be selected and they will win a Fitbit Flex RRP: £79.99. The promotion will run from 18/04/2016 - 08/05/2016. We reserve the right to cancel, reduce or extend this promotion at any time.
12. Fitbit Flex are non-refundable and insurance for the Fitbit Flex is not included.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by Unilife from all entries received and verified by Unilife. Any content submitted to this competition collected by Unilife can be used in any marketing by the company.
15. The winner will be
notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or phone within 28 days of the
closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize
within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from
the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the
competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Unilife will judge the competition and decide on the winner from all the entries received.
20. Unilife‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
21. Unilife shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Unilife also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.